No other technology in the industry combines CRM, career site, and programmatic recruitment advertising into a single platform, enhanced by a new consistent UX and user interface. Talent acquisition teams can control and analyze their entire recruitment marketing strategy, from job advertising to referrals, talent pipeline growth and more. With proprietary machine learning, Symphony Talent’s SmashFlyX automates tasks such as rebudgeting ad campaigns that reach their target, sending follow-ups based on engagement and behavior, and auto-pipelining and sourcing. Recruiters don’t have to decide to automate core activities, they already are, making teams efficient.
SMASHFLYX – TUTORIAL
Let’s look at how this recruiting software can help you in hiring the best candidates:
SMASHFLYX – FEATURES
- Automation: once a pipeline in CRM reaches a certain amount or engagement score, you can use workflows to require talent to answer certain questions before hiring
- Chat: for high-priority talent engaging the chat assistant, initial questions about skills and qualifications on the role are automatically enabled
- Screen: sends on-demand video assessments for critical roles to assess suitability and speed up the application, then revisits the CRM contact record
- Source: find talent from pipelines in more depth with resumes, skills assessments, on-demand interviews, and audio screening
- Track: strengthen your understanding of prospects and candidates with engagement scoring, skills qualification and assessment data within CRM
- AI: proprietary algorithm is a starting point for assessing suitability and competency in video interviews. It uses natural language processing to eliminate biases
- Organizational experts: from competency modification to custom test development to performance evaluation, consultants support the creation and strategy of the assessment to hire ideal candidates for your business.
SmashFlyX is a recruitment marketing software that your team can use to create, automate and measure all types of campaigns in one place. Every behavior and action is tracked in the contact record and is segmentable into reports on jobs, campaigns, pipeline and devices.
Write a review about it.
You may also be interested in: PageUp
|Usability: 9 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 7.5 /10||Support: 8 /10||Pricing: 7 /10|