The Applicant Manager (TAM) is a cloud-based applicant tracking solution that helps recruitment agencies and teams streamline the hiring and onboarding process. The solution enables users to track job openings and actively engage quality candidates. It provides tools that allow recruiters to review, select and share candidate information within teams. TAM allows job details to be posted on multiple free or paid job boards such as Indeed, GlassDoor, Monster and more. Agencies also have the ability to connect their social media channels such as Facebook and LinkedIn to post updates. Recruiters can configure rules for screening and pre-screening applications to automatically remove unqualified candidates or duplicate entries.
THE APPLICANT MANAGER – TUTORIAL
Let’s watch this short video on this recruiting marketing software:
THE APPLICANT MANAGER – FEATURES
- User-friendly candidate comparisons with drag-and-drop selection, ratings, and configurable candidate views
- Custom pre-selection questions and unlimited attachments to qualify prospective employees
- Video interviews at any point in the process
- Use proximity tools (Google Maps) to sort by distance
- Familiar dashboards minimize the training need
- Automatically eliminate red-flagged candidates
- Unlimited custom email templates
- Rate, rank or provide feedback
- Simple all-in-one candidate profile
- Personalized interview guides for job-related assessments
- Real-time updates to emails, notes and disposition history
- Capture interview feedback via notes, emails, attachments or web forms
- Easy 5-star rating system or custom forms to gather direct feedback and quickly compare answers from interviewers, managers, search committees or recruiters
- Multiple options for sharing resumes and soliciting feedback
- Customized workflows and searches
- Quick search to find anyone by name, email or phone number
- Calendar synchronization with Exchange, Outlook, Office 365, iCloud and Google Calendar
- Advanced searches to find qualified candidates by keywords, ratings, tags, skills, distance, custom fields, pre-selection questions and more
- Efficient email and calendar integrations
- Unlimited document attachments with automatic uploads.
The Applicant Manager (TAM) is a recruiting marketing software that provides advanced search capabilities to search or filter candidates using keywords, ratings, skills, tags or a combination of these.
Leave your opinion about this program with a review.
You may also be interested in: Freshteam
|Usability: 9.5 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 8 /10||Support: 8 /10||Pricing: 7 /10|