Apricot is a cloud-based case management solution designed specifically for nonprofits to manage donations, volunteers and events. It helps simplify data collection and reporting for associations and allows them to focus on customer management and social service outcomes. Apricot for Funders includes specific applications for grants and scholarships. Some features offered within the platform include customizable data collection modules, unique workflows, security settings, customizable dashboards, attendance registration, management reports, electronic signatures and document archiving. The reporting solution is equipped with dynamic tables and charts and allows users to create and share reports inside and outside the organization.
APRICOT – TUTORIAL
Let’s watch this tutorial to understand how this social services management software works:
APRICOT – FEATURES
- Safe and compliant platform: data is protected, backed up and compliant. User-based permissions and audit trails also allow for secure access to data
- Ready-to-use templates: the solution includes built-in templates, so small non-profit organizations and public sector organizations can save time and return to more missions
- Case management: track, report and evaluate your organization’s mission! The program allows you to track clients, volunteers, services and more
- Drag-and-drop form design: add and edit forms with simple drag and drop functionality
- Data validation: built-in tools ensure that required fields are completed, entered correctly and not duplicated
- Easy to use reports: easily create dynamic reports with simple drag and drop functionality.
Apricot is a HIPAA compliant social services management solution for health and human services and FERPA compliant to support schools and universities. The program offers features for monitoring and results of clients, donors, volunteers. Test its potency and leave a review too.
You may also be interested in: ASIware
|Usability: 8 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 9.5 /10||Support: 8 /10||Pricing: 7 /10|