Exponent is a cloud-based solution that helps human services agencies with outcomes management, customer lifecycles, service planning and referral tracking. The solution provides a unified platform that allows users to automate data entry and connect data to results. Key features of the solution include a visual dashboard, child welfare management, document management, reporting and statistics, scheduling, time tracking, training management, goal setting indicators and more. It also allows for custom hiring forms, generating assessments, case notes, service planning, and more.
EXPONENT – TUTORIAL
See through this video how you can best manage your organization using this social services management software:
EXPONENT – FEATURES
- Fundraising and engagement: recruit new donors and engage your constituents
- Relationship management: capture every contact for a 360-degree view of your organization’s contacts
- Grants and program management: align programs, cultivate beneficiaries, and evaluate trends for better results
- Case management: keep track of client hiring, program registration, service provision and referrals with a secure and HIPAA-compliant platform
- Results and impact: go beyond data collection and measure the impacts of the program for funders and stakeholders
- Strategic planning: map your technology to fit your organization’s mission and program model
- Data integration: revolutionary reports and dashboards generated from the data entered
- Customer service: trust a team of tech-savvy people when you need help.
Exponent, social services management software, integrates with Outlook, allowing users to send communications along with configurable email alerts and one-click data export. Leave your opinion on this program with a review.
You may also be interested in: ExtendedReach
|Usability: 9 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 8 /10||Support: 9 /10||Pricing: 7 /10|