ASIWare is a cloud-based data management solution that assists child placement and social service agencies with information organization and optimization. It helps companies track customer data, generate reports and measure the progress of their projects. Key features of ASIWare include case management, billing, payments, and time tracking. Her foster care form helps social workers keep track of the well-being of the children under their care. Supervisors can use its billing and cost provision to conduct audits and manage compliance across all operations. Other features offered are license management, home payments and referral tracking.
ASIWARE – TUTORIAL
Here’s how to customize this social services management software:
ASIWARE – FEATURES
- Secure web-based or hosted application
- Configurable according to specific fostering regulations
- Easy to use for social workers
- No long-term contracts and low start-up costs
- It adapts to your agency’s communication needs and operating style
- Easy to use executive dashboard
- Customer support you can rely on
- Reduces the entry of duplicate data
- Simple graphical display of data in multiple formats.
ASIWare is a social services management software that offers custom development functionality that allows users to define their own requirements and choose relevant metrics for their agencies. Leave a review too.
You may also be interested in: Apricot
|Usability: 9 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 8 /10||Support: 8 /10||Pricing: 9 /10|