NewOrg is a web-based data management system designed specifically to assist non-profit organizations, campaign leaders and volunteer communities. Capable of supporting multiple locations, programs, partnerships and funding sources, the program includes a wide range of integrated features built on a fully customizable and flexible framework. Client information management features detailed data capture and capture with a variety of reports. Collaboration is facilitated by secure volunteer portals, document management and centralized shared file storage, and the integrated email system allows template-based emails to be sent to exportable contact lists. Manage donations with quick data entry, graph-based reports and quick export options to leading third-party applications.
NEWORG – TUTORIAL
Let’s watch this video to understand how to create reports with this social services management software:
NEWORG – FEATURES
- Grant complex permissions for single user, department, role, etc.
- Acquire information in the office or remotely via any type of device
- Configure an unlimited number of programs
- Customize fields, forms, services, activities, surveys, testing tools
- Report on activities, demographics, achievements or anything else collected
- Flexible customization allows the management of multiple complex programs
- Archive files, forms and electronic signatures to eliminate paper-based processes
- Report on any information field
- Filter report matches based on any field
- Edit the underlying data with one click
- Detailed analysis of source records
- Group report fields on the fly, deleting multiple separate reports
- Group results broken down by age, means, etc.
- Reports include one-click bar and pie charts
- Summary and pivot tables
- Record the exact date, time and place of the visit in a reportable electronic control trail
- Geographic mapping to the customer’s location is included
- Capture specific notes and data points for the type of service provided
- Electronic signatures can be acquired
- Take a photograph of documents, customer,
- Earn redeemable miles based on staff member’s departure point and customer’s location; supports mileage tracking for multiple appointments on the same day
- All kinds of mobile devices can be accessed: Android, iPhone, Google phone, etc.
- Verify employee compliance with planned service plans and document the length of visits
- Each user has a personalized dashboard
- Use existing or custom reports to gather information for viewing
- View results at the staff, supervisor, or organization level.
NewOrg‘s development management and fundraising tools, social services software, keep track of everything while gathering components and stakeholders in one place. The planning features are based on an organization calendar for planning events, accepting online reservations and acquiring volunteer registrations, allowing staff to record their time. Write a review yourself.
You may also be interested in: FAMCare
|Usability: 9 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 8 /10||Support: 9.5 /10||Pricing: 7 /10|