CactusVPN is a VPN software that offers easy-to-use applications for all your devices, desktop (Windows and Mac), mobile (Android and iOS) and TV (Android TV and Fire TV). Bypass government or school firewalls with VPN over ICMP and DNS and access blocked content in seconds.
Connect to CactusVPN‘s servers, set up your connections in seconds, and start using the many features of DNS leak protection, split tunneling, automatic reconversion if your connection drops, kill switch, and more.
CACTUSVPN – TUTORIAL
CACTUSVPN – FEATURES
- Protect Your Privacy: hide your IP address to stop websites and annoying advertisers from tracking your digital footprints.
- Secure Your Data: anonymize all your traffic with military-grade encryption to stop ISPs, governments, and hackers from seeing what you do on the web.
- Bypass All Restrictions: unblock all the popular websites you want, say goodbye to government censorship, and sneak around firewalls at work or school.
- End-to-End Encryption: stop anyone from monitoring your traffic by making it indecipherable with the military-grade encryption (AES-256 for most protocols).
- 7 VPN Protocols: configure your connections however you want. Choose between OpenVPN (TCP & UDP), Wireguard®, SSTP, SoftEther, IKEv2, L2TP/IPSec, and PPTP.
- No Logs Guaranteed: it deosn’t keep any logs at all (not even your IP address), and guarantees it doesn’t share your information with any third parties.
CactusVPN is a VPN program that prevents hackers from abusing unencrypted DNS requests, finding out what websites you have visited, and hitting you with phishing attacks. This way you can browse in total security!
Try it for free and leave a review about it.
You might also be interested in: FastestVPN
|Usability: 8.8 /10||Speed: 8 /10||Features: 8 /10||Support: 6 /10||Pricing: 6.5 /10|