OpenVPN is a virtual private network software that helps companies create secure point-to-point connections. Administrators can add and manage networks, protect users from threats and prevent them from accessing suspicious websites. Its Access Server solution offers multiple authentication modes such as RADIUS, LDAP, 2FA, controls access by IP address, port or protocol, and interconnects private networks between various sites. OpenVPN’s cloud solution applies full-mesh connectivity, routes Internet traffic, performs DNS-based content filtering, and improves redundancy across multiple network connections.
OPENVPN – TUTORIAL
OPENVPN – FEATURES
- Flexible Internet routing: don’t just tunnel traffic to private resources on your networks; get unmatched control over internet-bound traffic routing by User Group, Network, or Host.
- Multiple isolated overlay networks: combines superior utility and usability so you can create and manage multiple wide-area private clouds (WPCs) from a single Owner account.
- Application-based domain routing: domain name awareness combined with sophisticated routing logic so you can define routes to connected networks using domain names.
- Cyber shield: this built-in feature is an easy-to-use, customizable IDS/IPS and Content Filtering feature that protects remote access.
- Cloud/ZTNA protection: don’t sacrifice safety for the benefits of the Cloud. Create a dedicated worldwide private overlay network, exclusively for your use, with OpenVPN Cloud.
- Internet gateway selection: internet gateway selection allows you to control which private network serves as the internet gateway for networks, servers and devices.
- IoT security: the solution supports both ZTNA and IoT device communication.
- Point-and-click configuration: uses web-based web-based administration and configuration wizards to quickly, easily, and economically connect private networks, devices, and servers.
OpenVPN is a VPN software where users can share access keys across multiple servers and search, download and view client access logs via reports.
Explain your thoughts on this program with a thorough review.
You might also be interested in: FortiClient
|Usability: 9 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 8 /10||Support: 7 /10||Pricing: 8 /10|