FortiClient is an endpoint protection software that helps small and medium-sized businesses identify and remediate malicious attacks on multiple fronts, including web, USB and email. The software inventory management module allows managers to monitor all software installed on an endpoint and remove obsolete and unwanted applications. The program allows supervisors to perform on-demand, real-time or scheduled scans to detect and quarantine malware and compromised endpoints. Administrators can extract user data from Active Directory and set access rights, preventing specific users from adding or deleting critical information. The vulnerability management feature allows users to detect threats and attacks on third-party operating systems and applications. It also uses SSL-based encryption and two-factor authentication to provide a secure user experience.
FORTICLIENT – TUTORIAL
FORTICLIENT – FEATURES
- Hardware-assisted encryption: prevents interferences and protects data in high-speed transit.
- Scalable security: scalable security seamlessly integrated with routing.
- VPN diversification: diversified VPNs based on IPsec or SSL to offer secure and flexible network choices.
- Comprehensive data communications security: protects inter-user, inter-computer and user-to-computer communications.
- Security fabric integration: allows FortiTelemetry data to be shared through site-to-site tunnels with the necessary confidentiality.
- Unified management: streamlined and easy-to-use unified management console to manage large-scale encrypted VPN, routing and NGFW.
- Secure cloud access: ensure the best performance and security of your network in one device. Manage both from a single screen and take advantage of Fortinet’s industry-leading performance and security, while your users can stay productive at all times.
FortiClient is a VPN software that comes with an open API so it can be integrated with third-party applications. The activity dashboard provides endpoint alerts and summary reports, ensuring continuous monitoring across the organization.
Try it out and leave your review.
You might also be interested in: OpenVPN
|Usability: 9 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 8.5 /10||Support: 8 /10||Pricing: 7 /10|