Koofr is a cloud storage solution that answers your need for collecting all types of files in a centralized database. The cost differs depending on the tier chosen, starting at 2 GB. Easily connect Dropbox, Google Drive, Amazon and OneDrive accounts and explore all files in the cloud or on associated devices. Koofr simplifies sharing – users can create a link to a file or folder and choose the privacy settings. The system can also receive large files from anyone and create a receiving link. The solution also works with all browsers and a variety of platforms. Koofr allows automatic backups from mobile devices; your data is safe from online threats and unauthorized access thanks to the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) and TLS (Transport Layer Security) encryption. The documents are then archived and encrypted in at least three physical locations within a highly protected data center.
KOOFR – TUTORIAL
Let’s watch this tutorial together to learn how to use this cloud storage software:
KOOFR – FEATURES
- It is accessible via web and mobile devices (iOS, Android, Windows Phone)
- No limit on the size of individual files
- Keep your photos, videos and documents safe
- Automatic backup of photos and videos from your mobile phone
- Simple two-way synchronization from your computer
- Protect your account with 2-step verification for added security
- Create a link to share any file or folder. Make them private or public and optionally set the expiration time. Then send them through the preferred option
- Share folders within the program with your team members and get an integrated messaging option to facilitate collaboration
- Connect your existing cloud accounts (Dropbox, Google Drive, Onedrive, Amazon Cloud Drive) to fully use the unified search engine
- All your files are securely transferred over TLS / SSL and securely stored on our servers. You always have a complete view of everything you share privately or publicly
Koofr is a cloud storage software accessible via web, mobile (iOS, Android, Windows Phone) or WebDAV. The platform has no size limits and accepts all file formats.
Try this program and leave your opinion with a review.
You may also be interested in: ZipCloud
|Usability: 9 /10||Speed: 7.5 /10||Features: 8.5 /10||Support: 8.5 /10||Pricing: 10 /10|