Editing is difficult. Nobody in Film school quite prepares you for the five hours of cutting each scene takes to make. Putting footage together is time consuming, repetitive, and takes a certain eye to do correctly. While we can’t do anything about giving you the gift of editing genius, we can recommend FilmoraPro as a tool to make the whole movie editing process, that much is easier to do.
HOW TO USE FILMORAPRO – TUTORIAL
Let’s take a look to this video tutorial to understand how to use this software:
Filmmakers Feel the Cost of Old Editing Software
Nobody feels the actual cost of lousy software more than a film student with a 12-noon deadline and three scenes still to cut together. Editors everywhere know the pain of the big brand names in film editing. Final Cut is the first that springs to mind – but there are hundreds to choose from. Most have the same things in common: They are very complex and have price tags that match.
When your software is even a little out-dated, you are slowed down immensely during post-production. Any good producer can tell you that time is of the essence in the world of film.
What About Working with FilmoraPro?
The first thing that the FilmoraPro producers got right was the amount of time that this program can save you. The designers have gone as far as to put all the windows you would expect to be in place on their interface.
They have the production panel in the center, the viewing window off to the top right, the timeline along the bottom and your files on the top left – precisely as you would expect to find it in bigger named programs. This saves you time getting to grips with a whole new system. A nice touch in there is that you can customize the color, the size, the shape – whatever you want.
So what other features does FilmoraPro deliver?
FilmoraPro Editing Software Features
Some of the other features FilmoraPro has include:
- Unlimited tracks with a decently organized system that lets you call in and collate all different file types into one video.
- Audio Editing that other film editing software suites don’t have. It’s not quite studio sound but it is up there.
- Workflow management and oversight, all from an easy to access the user interface that most will find familiar.
- A range of special effects can be added to increase the visual experience in post-production.
- Adjustment of film and audio, including color, contrast, brightness, all the usual suspects.
- An option for one-off, lifetime purchase. The prices are comparable to the year’s investment and still far lower than the closest competitor. FilmoraPro provides professional editing software with an affordable price bracket.
So as you can see, there are more than a few reasons to pick up a copy of this software before they put the price up to match the quality of the product. You can buy your copy of the FilmoraPro Editing Software through its official page. It offers two pricing plans: $149.99 for a lifetime and $89.99 for one year.
Try it for FREE and leave us a review about it.
You may also be interested in: Filmora
|Usability: 9.2 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 8.6 /10||Support: 8 /10||Pricing: 7 /10|