Julius is a cloud-based influencer marketing solution that helps companies search for influencer profiles on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and Twitch. The platform allows organizations to view posts on popular social media and target audiences based on location, interests, demographics and other custom criteria. The integrated campaign management module allows managers to create, activate and manage marketing campaigns across multiple social platforms. Julius includes automatic post detection, which allows teams to review campaign performance and comply with Federal Trade Commission (FTC) regulations. Additionally, users can monitor campaigns using performance benchmarks and export reports in a variety of formats.
JULIUS – TUTORIAL
Let’s look at this brief overview of this influencer marketing software:
JULIUS – FEATURES
- Discover unique influencers that match your most granular search criteria
- Search influencer posts by any hashtag or keyword for brand alignment and safety
- Understand influencers’ brand relationships and view past posts with our social listening tool
- Message activate, and manage your influencers all in one place
- Create influencer lists to streamline communication and stay organized
- Simplify your workflow with custom tags, notes, and user activity monitoring
- Review deliverables and FTC compliance with automatic post detection
- Analyze your campaign’s performance or dive into individual post data
- Monitor conversations about your brand or involving your influencers
- Optimize future influencer campaigns with performance benchmarks
- Accelerate report making with white-labeled exports in any format.
Julius is an influencer marketing solution that offers a range of features such as audience segmentation, custom tags, user activity tracking, ad campaign analysis and more.
Leave your opinion on this program with a review.
You might also be interested in: Influence
|Usability: 9 /10
|Speed: 9 /10
|Features: 8 /10
|Support: 8 /10
|Pricing: 7 /10