Kaseya Business Management System, better known as Kaseya BMS, is a CRM software that allows you to better manage your relationships with customers and keep the company under control. It is an online CRM system that you can access directly from the browser through a console that allows you to manage all the activities regarding IT services and maximize your relationships with suppliers and real and potential customers.
By taking advantage of the cloud functionality, you can store all the data and communications you had with them, i.e. emails, calls, meetings, appointments and projects. By using this excellent Customer Relationship Management strategy, you can surely improve the management of relationships with customers, suppliers, vendors, competitors and business partners!
CUSTOMER MANAGEMENT WITH KASEYA BMS – TUTORIAL
Through this brief tutorial, we will be able to understand how a customer can leave feedback after receiving our assistance.
KASEYA – FEATURES
After watching the tutorial, let’s take a look at features of Kaseya:
- Modular: structured in specific modules for all your needs
- Ticket creation: a system that collects all the support requests made by customers and generates a ticket
- CRM Management (Customer Relationship Management): effectively manage the relationships with your customers, suppliers, former customers and competitors thanks to the CRM system. Monitor all contacts, emails and communications with a client, which are automatically saved and archived
- Accounting management: monitor and manage accounts, invoices and all the accounting and tax operations of your company
- Reporting system: exports all data, tickets, projects, expenses, contacts in the form of reports
- Free training: webinars and demo tutorials are available on the company’s website and on the YouTube channel
Kaseya BMS is an excellent solution for companies that want to smoothly monitor their activity and save time, using a CRM software that allows them to maximize profits, better managing relationships with customers, suppliers, vendors and any organizations that may come into contact with the company.
What are you waiting for? Try it and start your FREE TRIAL. tell us your opinion by leaving a review.
You may also be interested in: PlanPlus